Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

Snow Noel

Cor I know how to leave it without blogging don't I? Sorry about that, no matter how much I wanted to craft my body didn't have the energy. Been back to the Drs and have now been given more than enough medication to get me better so fingers crossed Jelly will be back to normal soon.

Anyway, I did manage to make a couple of simple Christmas cards t'other day so I thought I'd share:


This first one uses the Owl Builder Punch to make the santa owl and the Varsity Alphabet stamps to create the rest of the word. I've used a variety of other punches too including Boho Blossoms and circle punches. My next card is a variation on the same theme:


This time I've made the owl into a penguin. The googley eyes aren't Stampin' Up! Righto, I'm off to do some serious window blind peeking as I'm stalking Mr UPS bringing me a little pre-order parcel, more about that another time!

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. These are just adorable! Super fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! It's lovely to see you. I hope you're feeling better soon xx

    I love these cute cards! The owl punch penguin is one of my favourites, for £15.50 that punch is a complete bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - how did you make Santa's buckle?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x