Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

South Hill Designs Bunting and Table Runner

Another local business woman to me is Jessica who is a South Hill Designs Artist selling beautiful jewellery and accessories.

She spotted me at an event and asked if I could make her some bunting to coordinate with her business branding and colours, of course I said yes!

South_Hill_Designs_Bunting

Doesn't her stall look pretty with the bunting and table runner too? This is her stall at a recent event in Nottingham - The Riverside Festival.

My order book is now open and I do have the fabric in stock, so if you'd like to order it's just £10 per metre of bunting and table runners are priced at £7.50.

To order please email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com
or visit My Facebook Page and pop me a message.

If you'd like to know more about Jessica and her business, please visit her page.

hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x