Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Pop Up Fabric Craft Desk Bins

Blimey it's nearly the end of the school holiday's for me and my boys. I've loved every minute having them home with me but it's time to start the gentle ease of getting myself back into a routine so that it isn't too much of a shock the first day back!

So today I found myself in the room of craft back at my sewing machine. I've been wanting to make these for a while after my first prototype but wanted to get them right so I could say exact sizes and stuff. I'm pleased to say I have mastered it and have now added these cute pop up bins to my product range:

Pop_Up_Fabric_Desk_Bins

I've made three samples here in a choice of fabrics with coordinating insides. They are approximately 7 inches high and wide too. Once the elasticated ribbon is released, the bin 'pops' up! I think they'll make a pretty accompaniment to most desks.

Pop_Up_Fabric_Desk_Bins

I'm taking orders for these now (UK only). You can ask for these fabrics or choose from other fabrics available.

They are just £6.50 plus postage. To order please email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or you can visit my Facebook page

I've got so many projects to share with you that I've made over the Summer, I hope you'll pop back by for a look.

Hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x