Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

Sharing Scentsy - want some in the post?

OK - today I'm going to tell you a bit about my new venture. Actually it's not so new as I've been busy with it for over a year now, but the time feels right to do more with it and share it here. So...what is Scentsy?

Scentsy

Scentsy core products are a safe alternative to scented candles.  
Our Warmers melt and warm specially formulated food grade wax  releasing the fragrance into the air which means – NO BURNING. This makes your home safer for you, your family and pets.  With Scentsy you say goodbye to soot, wicks and flames for good.

It's a simple three step system:

scentsy

How Does a Scentsy Warmer Work?
 
Pop one cube of wax (from a selection of over 80 fragrance bars) into the dish on your warmer and switch it on. A secret combination of ingredients creates a pool of melted wax. Only the finest scented oils are hand-picked to give an array of aromas.  the wax is allergen free and does not contain soy.
 
When you use Scentsy you’ll no longer leave home thinking, “Did I blow out the candle before I left?”

 Our Warmer is safe to have around children and pets and, my boys even have a warmer  in their bedroom which doubles as a night light too. Blake also helps me when I'm making up samples to send out in the post!



Plug it in, turn it on and… walk away. Its that simple!

This new Vintage teapot is one of my favourite warmers.

Scentsy

Along with this Love Element warmer:

Scentsy

There are so many fragrances to choose from and I have made up some samples packs. If you'd like to find out more about Scentsy, you can visit my website:


or if you'd like to receive some information in the post along with some wax samples to sniff your way through please drop me an email with your name and address to:

bluejellystampin@sky.com

This is for UK only please. Once I receive your details I'll pop one of these pretty packages in the post to you:

Scentsy

Who knows, maybe you'll end up practising Safe Scents too.

hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x