Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

Let the Christmas preparation commence....

Phew I'm not one for getting on top of my Christmas cards and every year it's a last minute rush or a shameful trip to the shop to buy them. 

This year...it's going to be different. Already I'm ahead of the game with a record number of five cards made in September, who knows I could be super productive and actually make them all this year. 

I got a free owl stamp set off a magazine and inked him up using StazOn ink on Stampin' Up! crumb cake card. Super easy to do this one, I used Baked Brown Sugar ink along with a blender pen to colour Mr Hoot and the white, gold and red colouring has been done with Galaxy markers. They're fab as they are like chalk pens and sit on top of card and don't seep through to the back which means the inside of the cards look nice and neat too.

Scentsy

Here's one close up - now don't pay too much attention to my colouring over the lines, who's going to look that close anyway when they get it (she said hopefully).

Scentsy

Cor - you can really see it on the next one!

Scentsy

Both me and my boys have caught our first cold of the season - typical when they start a new school year. Blake was adamant he wasn't well enough to go in this morning so I had to be a bad parent and resort to the only way I could think of to get him there (other than Calpol)...bribery! He is absolutely smitten with his cuddly toy cat Wasabi and takes it everywhere with him, except for school as the children aren't allowed to take toys in. I said he could take Wasabi in to class to meet his teachers but then Mummy would have to bring him home again to look after him. 

Here's a cute pic of Blake and Wasabi:


Do you think my bribery worked? Of course it did!

hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love these cards Victoria. The colouring looks fiddly so I wouldn't worry about over the lines! Hope you and the boys get over your colds. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x