Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Stampin' Up! Wedding Anniversary Invitations

Cor it's been a while. I used to run my own wedding stationery business but as I got more into Stampin' Up! I gave it up but i do still do the odd commission and when my sister asked me to make her Silver Wedding Anniversary Invitations I was more than happy to help. Especially when she told me the theme was to be a Cath Kidston style barbecue party.

I know I'm safe to post them now too as mine arrived in the post yesterday!!

OK - here we go. I've used Coastal Cabana card for the base with a layer of Crumb Cake (who knew!). the wording was all created on my PC and then I used some none Stampin' Up! papers ....don't shoot me for that, I had to match the theme and colours, punched out with our cute Bunting Punch. I sewed them all onto the card and yes I had to replace my sewing machine needle afterwards before adding punched flowers in Coastal Cabana, Pink Pirouette and Pistachio Pudding. Finished off with Self Adhesive Pearls.

Stampin_up

For me there's always going to be something quite pleasing about seeing lots of things the same when they're all finished.

Stampin_Up

So much so that I re-arranged them several times and took LOADS of photos but luckily for you I'm only showing a few angles! Trust me you'd be here all day if I uploaded them all.

Stampin_up

I had a super busy weekend too, I had a stall at the Great Notts Show on Sunday selling my fabric makes. Do you want to see a pic of my stand? Well I have to share it with you anyway!

Blue_jelly_Sew_n_So

I had an absolute blast! 
Hugs
Victoria
xx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards. Your fabric makes are amazing. If I'd been there I would have bought everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear I just loved your cards! You are very talented. I am also going to reserve a beautiful vow renewal location for our 6th wedding anniversary and I would like to hire you for making the customized invitation cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x