Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Stampin' Up! Simply Created Burlap and Blooms Wreath

And she's back! Sorry to keep disappearing on you all, poorly children, DIY, birthdays and stuff all happening at once in the House of Jelly at the moment. Fear not I'm still here and planning some new classes and tutorials for you to enjoy.

Yesterday I braved the hot glue gun after my previous incident and am thrilled to say I didn't hurt myself once. Nor did I botch flowers. I just made this:

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

I had great fun making it and will be running a class in Nottingham very soon so you can come along and make one too!

I also made this over the weekend:

Stampin_Up

I finally succumbed to creating a pop up card in a box and again I have to say it was great fun to make, not knowing how it would turn out or if it would actually fold flat when finished, but it did. I have to thank Louise for inspiring me to make it and Jo for some of the design!

Must go - classes to prep for!!
Hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x