Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Stampin' Up! Batman

A very special make f4rom me today. My friend and her husband found out a few weeks ago that their little four year old boy has leukaemia and he's already started his treatment. Whilst he's very poorly he is fighting every step of the way, he's a little super hero. He's also a massive fan of batman so I made these for him:

Stampin_Up_Nottingham

The card is made entirely with Stampin' Up! supplies. I found a fabulous tutorial on how to make the large Batman symbol using the Oval Framelits Dies and the Word Window Punch - who knew?

The fabric owls eyes are die cut using the Circles Big Shot die - not so neat at cutting circles myself! Righto can't loiter as it's day one of the school holidays here.......I have Thomas the Tank Engine cakes to go and bake with Blake now. Loving it!

Back tomorrow with my new class schedule.

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So pretty too, send my thoughts to little guy!
    xoxo from canada.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x