Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

My little shelf of love

This isn't so much of a Stampin' Up! post but it's  a crafty post so it serves it's purpose here on my blog. I've been busy doing some sewing recently and thought I'd share with you why. Whilst Stampin' Up! no longer supplies fabric, fabric is one of my favourite things. I studied textile design at university and will always have a relationship and be drawn to patterns and colours and textures, it's probably the reason I love Stampin' Up! too.

So I've had a few days happily sat at my sewing machine, listening to it whir and enjoying feeding fabric through and creating some lovely stuff to sell in our local craft centre.

 
hope you likey
hugs
Victoria
x

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the squishy owls in the middle! Where did you get the pattern from? I'd love to make some/ have some made for the twins! You're a bit far from us to make it feasible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie it's my new pattern. I make them to sell but not selling the pattern this time x You can order them through me, £10 each including postage
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x