Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Perfect Pennants Sneak Peek

Ooh I'm such a fan of the sneak peek 'cos you want to know what it is and then you really want the stash that's been used and then.....you have to wait to get it! That's why I personally love them, because as I'm already a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I get my mitts of new stuff early and get to tease you guys about it too!

Anyway, 'shhhhh' Mums the word and all that don't tell The Spark you've seen this because it's his Valentines card from me!

Stampin_Up
It's a 5" square base in Smoky Slate layered with some soon to be available Fancy Foil Designer Vellum. I cut the tag and finished if off using a Framelit in the Big Shot - you can see how on the photo below.

The silver heat embossed sentiment is from a new stamp set too - more of that in the next week or so! If you like the die cut love, I used Silver Foil Sheet and Expressions Thinlits Dies.

Stampin_Up

Added some sparkle with the Silver Glimmer Card, Silver Ribbon and a Rhinestone Jewel.

Come back tomorrow to see my new class venue, dates and projects too!

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. WHY did I not realise how to do the tag tops (without the exciting new product) until I saw this on your blog?! That's *genius*! Thanks for sharing, Victoria :)
    I love the card design - might make something similar for himself, or possibly to sell some at work as we're a mainly male office and I'm sure the boys would appreciate some more unique cards for their wives :)
    {{hugs}} Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x