Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Stampin' Up! Color Me Christmas Set

Waaaah long time no blog - let's just say a combination of builders, family stuff and then going away to Stampin' Up! European Convention has kept me occupied! Still here I am and shortly I'll be sharing with you the excitement of Stampin' Up! Convention and share a little about the next one too!

But for today I'm showcasing a simple set of cards I've made using Color Me Christmas stamp set.

Stampin_Up_Nottingham

I've used the lush Baked Brown Sugar card for my base and cut an oval using Framelits. Behind each aperture is an image from the set stamped in Stazon and coloured with Stampin' Up! Markers:

Stampin_Up_Nottingham

Before my days as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator (4 years now!) I used to absolutely love colouring in stamped images and the different mediums to do so. I never thought I'd be happy to use my Markers but I find myself very content with the results these days! That and I've finally caved and invested in some decent glasses so I can see what I'm doing!

Here are the cards themselves:

Stampin_Up_Nottingham

Can you spot a NEW product on these? Or maybe on these?

Stampin_Up_Nottingham

Wa-ha-haaaa, it's the lush Gold Washi Tape, one of many fabulous product gifts lavished on us by Stampin' Up! at Convention - I'll share more tomorrow.

Links to products in my shop if you'd like to fill your boots and get yourself some early Christmas treats:

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x