Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio Halloween Treats

I'm not normally a fan of Halloween as my boys are too young to really enjoy it. But when I saw one of the downloads available this week for Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio I had to try something. So I downloaded the file and made some spooky treats:

Stampin_Up

I downloaded the Hooray For Tags Designer Template:

Stampin_Up
 Next I printed the Goblin Goodies tag and cut them out. The smaller round tags are created using Spooky Bingo Bits - also available as a My Digital Studio file. I made up some cartons using the Big Shot Mini Milk Carton die in various shades of Stampin' Up! card and pieced them together with a pack of 'goodies' raisins inside - healthy eh? Held together with a little Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon.

Stampin_Up

I'm going to make a load more and let the boys give them out at school for Halloween - they aren't allowed to give out chocolates or sweets so these will be perfect!

To view all the latest releases for Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio, click on the photo below:

Hugs
Victoria
x

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x