Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Stampin' Up! Holiday Tag It Bundle Offers

How much do you enjoy creating your own gifts and then spending the time to package them and make them just perfect? If you enjoy this a LOT you are going to love this fabulous new offer from Stampin' Up!

Stampin_Up_UK

So there are two bundles included in the offer, the difficult bit is choosing which one to get - or in my case to argue why I shouldn't have both!

Stampin_Up_Nottingham

Each kit contains the amazing Stamp a Tag Kit which comes in it's own cute box complete with 24 blank tags, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Spots, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Bakers Twine and the Stamp a Tag stamp set PLUS 10 yards of Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon. 

The Decorative Box Bundle also includes a pack of 6 Decorative Window Gift Boxes.
The Extra Large Box Bundle also includes a pack of 3 Extra Large Gift Boxes.

Want some inspiration? Here's a project I made using the Extra large Box Bundle:

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

Love the size of this box, the lid is 6" square. I've covered the whole box with decorative papers from the Season of Style Series and then had some fun colouring in images using Markers from Color Me Christmas. I've die cut them and then layered them with Deco Labels Framelits.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

I created a huge bow for the top using the Cherry Cobbler Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon and looped through both Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine. I love the way the tags are already finished on both sides with a Crumb Cake circle around the punched hole - all about the detail!

 I've stamped the tags and the Old Olive Card around the box using inks and stamps included in the kit. Want to go shopping? Just click on the product images below to visit my Stampin' Up! Shop.

Victoria
xxx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x