Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Online Shopping!!

Brr it's flippin' cold here today. I'm contemplating sticking the heating on if it carries on - I'm so nesh!
 
Being as I'm very much in the spirit of Christmas at the moment with prep underway for Stampin' Up! team training and an all day class too I've got yet another Christmas project to share with you:
 
Stampin_Up
 
It's created with elements from the Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit. You can find this on page 27 of the Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue. It's a great little set and you can buy it as a bundle too with a coordinating stamp set (not the one I have used here!).
 
Great news today too - you can now order Stampin' Up! products  Online from me by visiting my Online shop here:
 
 
Stampin_Up
 
It's really easy to shop Online, all you need to do is visit my website following the web address above and click on 'SHOP' - shown on the pic by the large red arrow!
 
To shop you will need to create an account first, then start browsing and then of course smiling as lovely Stampin' Up! products start to 'fall' into your shopping basket!!
 
Enjoy!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x