Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

Stampin' Up! All Day Christmas Class

It's coming up to that most wonderful time of the year and to help you get ready I'm running an
 All Day Christmas Craft Class
Saturday 19th October
10am - 4.30pm:

Stampin_Up

So if you fancy getting a bit jolly, spending a whole fun filled day crafting then this is for you!

We'll be creating all sorts of projects from cards to decorative items and gift packaging. The cost of the day is £30 and you will receive a goody bag with £30 worth of Stampin' Up! product in. I don't charge for the hall so it's great value for money. 

Stampin_Up


You can craft away using your full photo instructions or by taking inspiration from all the projects that will be out on display. We'll be using traditional reds and greens and you can use your own 'Wishing You' stamp set as it is included in your goody bag:

Stampin_Up

You won't want to miss out on my amazing raffle either - so bring your pennies for that and your camera for taking photos of the display.

Lunch isn't included in the price so please bring along a packed lunch. Hot and cold refreshments will be available all day though.

The building itself has ample free parking and access is available to anyone with difficulties.

Booking closes on 10th October, to secure your place please email me at:

bluejellystampin@sky.com
or call me on
07748 707845

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x