Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

Stampin' Up! Color Me Christmas

Cor what a hectic day, if it's one thing I don't enjoy it's taking the boys shopping for new school uniforms and school shoes, but we survived - just!

So whilst no time for crafting today I can share with you another sneak peek from the new Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue. Also - UK dudes - please don't say I've spelt 'color' incorrectly as it's the American spelling from our catalogue!

Stampin_Up

This project will feature in an upcoming class so I won't spoil by showing the finished item just yet!

Also feel a very 'parental' need to share this:


Zac sat down with his dry wipe pad today and did this. He's never written his surname before so I had to take a pic - proud Mummy. Not so sure of the pics though, think I look a bit like a monkey. I might get a bit paranoid about the size of my ears now!

Hus
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x