Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Stampin' Up! Christmas Sneak Peek And All Day Class

Ooh I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I'm lucky as I get my mitts on the new Seasonal Catalogue packed full of Christmas and Holiday goodness a whole month before my customers can. Which is so cool as I get to have a play too as not only do I get the catalogue, I get to order a month in advance too. Would you like a peek at what I've been creating?

Stampin_Up

All the goodies to create these come from the new Seasonal Catalogue available now and products available from 1st September. I'll be sharing more teasers over the next week!

So news of an all day craft session:

Stampin_Up

This year it will be held on:
Saturday 19th October
10am - 4.30pm
St Marks Church Hall
Devere Gardens
Woodthorpe
Nottingham

A fun filled full day of crafting for Christmas. We'll be creating all sorts of projects from cards to decorative items and gift packing. The cost of the day is £30 and you will receive a goody bag with £30 worth of Stampin' Up! products. I don't charge for the hall so it's great value for money.

You can craft away looking at the fabulous inspiration area and the use the designs I provide for you, or you can use your kit to create anything you like - it's your day and it's all about you!

There will be tons of creative ideas to inspire you - so please bring along your camera. Also a few spare pounds as you won't want to miss out on the amazing raffle - all prizes are Stampin' Up! products.

Lunch is not included in the price,  so please bring along a packed lunch as we are a short drive away from the nearest shops. The building itself has ample free parking, and has great access for anyone with difficulties too.

Hot and cold refreshments are provided throughout the day for you to help yourself to.

Booking closes 2nd October. 
To book your place please email me at:

bluejellystampin@sky.com
or call me on:
07748 707845

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ooow fabulous card Vic, love the snowflake and that pink is soooo vibrant, it's stunning!

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x