Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Stampin' Up! Flower Shop Bundle


Cor it's another scorcher here in the UK today, Blake and I are cowering indoors to escape the heat. I've had a bit of time in the room of craft, playing with some new stash from the New Stampin' Up! Catalogue!

I don't often make cards for commissions now but this one was for one of Zac's teachers so I was happy to help out. I've used the Flower Shop Bundle which is brand new to Stampin' Up!

 Stampin_Up

 I've used Crumb Cake Card for the base, it's an A5 card as needed to be big enough to fit the recipients name on it. I've embossed the edge with Delicate Designs Embossing Folder (I'll explain how to fit it across a card of this size shortly). The colour combo is Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder and the new Strawberry Slush. I made a box to match too:

 Stampin_Up

Don't you LURVE the new Strawberry Slush Stretch Ruffle Trim Ribbon? Perfect way to hold a box together. I also used the new Artisan Label punch and coordinating stamp set Label Something.

Stampin_Up

To create the flowers I used the Pansy Punch, Designer Series Papers and Card stock Vellum which I then embossed for extra detail.

Stampin_Up

The alphabet stamp set is ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet and Numbers. Love it.
I didn't use the Flower Shop Stamp set but here it is so you can see how perfectly it matches up with the pansy punch.

Stampin_Up


You can buy the stamp and punch individually or you could save yourself 15% off the full price by buying them together. The bundle is available in wood mount or clear mount so the choice is yours.

Hope you likey. Back soon with more.
Hugs
Victoria
x

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x