Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Stampin' Up! Word Play

I'd love to say it's been a quiet day in the House of Jelly but my ears would tell me off for fibbing! We have kept ourselves busy making pom pom animals, pretending to be butterflies growing out of our cocoons, building train track, Lego and learning new words with reading. Still this afternoon in the fun that was Mum Vs Mini Beasts.....Mini Beasts won!

So here are some cards I made earlier (!) and luckily photographed on a brighter day too.

Stampin_Up

They are cards for my teamies who promoted during Stampin' Up! recent Sale-a-Bration promotion, a card from me to say well done you. Love seeing my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators doing well.
I've used Baja Breeze (on it's way out folks - buy yours before it has chance to say toodle-pip), Patio Party Designer Papers and Core'dinations card stock in Primrose Petals.

I stamped the sentiment from Word Play in Primrose Petals ink on to Whisper White card and cut out with the die from Apothecary Accents Framelits. For a bit of something extra I used the Essentials Paper Piercing Kit to prick holes around the edge and used a Midnight Muse Marker to draw in faux stitching. I stamped the sentiment again in Baja Breeze and cut out and for the cute looking button punched out a circle of Patio Party Papers (the punch is from Itty Bitty Punches set) and added an epoxy bubble - these come in the Designer Builder Brads set.

Stampin_Up

The Core'dinations card has been popped through the Big Shot with the Cloudy Day Textured Embossing Folder and sanded over to show the inner core.

Stampin_Up

Looking forward to tucking the Mini Beasts up in bed in a few minutes and hoping for a much quieter evening!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x