Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Stampin' Up! Simply Sent App now for Android!

I'm excited today to share with you that Stampin' Up! has extended it's Simply Sent App to be available on Android Devices as well as iPhones. So easy to use, easy to download and install and ...oh it's FREE!

Stampin_Up

So go to your app store (or iTunes) and type in 'Simply Sent' to find it or follow this link: 

Above photo shows the actual app page and the shot below is it in the process of downloading - this only takes a couple of minutes and then you're good to go.

Stampin_Up

This is my first go with the app, it's an old photo of Zac I had on my phone and I think he looks so cheeky on it:

Stampin_Up

So go download and enjoy! Would love to see what you create with it so please leave a link in your comments.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x