Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Stampin' Up! Catalogue Case

Sometimes using the Stampin' Up! Catalogue to get your creative ideas is a good thing, I had a load of stash out on my desk from making my sticky note holders and instead of clearing it away to start afresh, I flipped through the Spring Seasonal Catalogue and found a project to case. Here they are in the making:

Stampin_Up

I made myself 20 cards in Pool Party and Crumb Cake using the Paper Doilies from the Stampin' Up! Spring Seasonal Catalogue with More Amore Designer Papers and Papillon Potpourri stamps.

Stampin_Up

Was fun to get sewing on card again too! I'll post the finished cards later on for you.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x