Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Stampin' Up! Papaya Collage

So really - snow forecast? Please make it go away as I have a Stampin' Up! party to get to tonight and my hostess is very excited!!!

Good to be back to my blog, the miniest mini beast has been poorly all week and I've been nurse Mummy. Thankfully Blake is back in good form and normal service has resumed in the House of Jelly.

Yesterday was my Father in laws Birthday and this is the card I made for him from Hubs and me:

Stampin_Up

It's a simple card using Crumb Cake Card as the base with the bird and hat stamped in Always Artichoke with Clear Embossing Powder over the top. The blue detail is Midnight Muse ink coloured with a Blender Pen. My FIL has a bit of a thing for birds (the garden variety!) and we like to take rib him about it!

Can't wait to spend some time blog hopping and catching up on what you've all been up to.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x