Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Stampin' Up! Papaya Collage Published

Sooo excited (apart from the fact Major Mayhem clearly now has Chicken Pox). The Spark took me for a pre-birthday trip into Nottingham today to do a spot of shopping and lunch at Jamie Oliver's and then the MOST important part of the day - to WHSmiths to pick up my copy of a new paper craft magazine:

Stampin_Up

Soo exciting to have been asked to send in photos of some of my faux chalkboard technique cards and even better that my favourite one was chosen to be in print in this wonderful new magazine - Made in Paper:

Stampin_Up

The magazine is available in WHSmiths and also features another Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! too!
Here is my card, using Papaya Collage:

Stampin_Up

And a close up. You can see my video tutorial for this technique on You Tube HERE.

Stampin_Up

Can't hang about, we went to pick the boys up and my lovely MIL plied me with champagne even though she'll see me on my birthday on Sunday and there is a chance I'm just a little (lot) bit squiffy!

Hugs
 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting published. You should be very proud of yourself. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordered my copy online yesterday as our local WHSmiths didn't have it :(
    Congratulations! You have every right to be pleased.
    See you in Telford?
    {{Hugs}} Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x