Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Stampin' Up! Madison Avenue meets Razzleberry Splash

Mmm bliss, Major Mayhem is feeling much better and has been snuggled up on the Sofa watching Star Wars this morning, allowing me to escape to the Room of Craft for a while and create. And create I have:


So I made this gift box and card set. The boxes are Kraft and come flat in a packet of four for just £2.75 and there are so many different ways to decorate them. I love them to bits and could make one a day if I had an endless supply! I've used Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Silver Glimmer Card and Pool Party. I am going to be so sad to see Pool Party retire in a few months so expect to see me using lots of it in the meantime!

The card is 4" square and I've layered up the card and Silver Glimer Paper. TIP: to stick layers onto the Silver Glimmer Paper, I punch holes or shapes in it to use on different projects and pop the glue in the space punched out! I've used the Sale-A-Bration Vine Street Embossing Folder on the Pool Party card.
  
Stampin_Up

The flower is made with card stock stickers from the Stampin' Up! Razzleberry Splash Simply Scrappin' Kit - you'll be seeing a lot more of that kit from me very soon too! I've added one of the Pool Party Buttons (FREE with an order of £45 or more in the next 8 days!)
 
Stampin_Up

The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners - also FREE during Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion and you can also buy the matching Framelit Dies too. I've simply cut them out and done a spot of folding to create a bit of lift!

Finally the box:

Stampin_Up

Decorated in the same way with a tag made using Pool Party Ribbon and some more flowers from the Razzleberry Splash Kit. The flowers around the sides of the box are stamped from Madison Avenue in Rich Razzleberry, cut out and stuck down.

Keeping my fingers crossed the Spark doesn't have to work tomorrow so I can smuggle in more crafting and then I have Sarah's Stampin' Up! party to look forward too tomorrow night - yey!

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love these boxes and really looking forward to meeting you soon (Pat Stubbs)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x