Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Stampin' Up! For The Record Simply Scrappin'

Whilst the house is empty Jelly will play - yey, the boys are both at school all day today and so I am going to be in the Room of Craft all day! Here is my first creation, I've done two 12"x12" scrap layouts featuring my Mini Beasts and this years' school photos:

Stampin_Up

Everything on both pages are elements from For The Record Simply Scrappin' Kit.
 Here's the opposite page:

Stampin_Up

I adore the photo of them together, they truly are the best of friends - well when they're not arguing!
Here are the pages together:

 Stampin_Up

I love how the kit gives so much to helping design the layout. Instructions come in the kit but I've pretty much done my own thing. It's fab as most elements are self adhesive too.

Stampin_Up

The 12x12 card stock has a lovely spotty pattern on it and the school style papers are great for getting the Markers out on for a spot of journaling.

Stampin_Up

So fancy having a go? Why not book yourself a place at my next scrapbook club? You'll get everything you need to make these two layouts - or your own design of course, just bring photos, your paper trimmer and glue!

Wednesday 17th April
7.30pm - Nottingham
Cost £10 - to be paid in full by Tuesday 9th April please.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x