Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Stampin' Up! Artisan Embellishments Class

If you follow me on Facebook you'll have seen the sneak peek I posted yesterday of this project. I absolutely love this and it's something a bit different for me too. We decorated our hallway and stairs before Christmas and I have been looking everywhere for some 'art' to pop in a particular place and have found nothing that fitted the idea I had in my head. So I set about creating my own. I've done one so far and have another to make to go with it. Here you go, starting with the sneak peek I shared already:

Stampin_Up

Ta-da ....here is the whole thing.  It's not the brightest of photos but it's so dark here with more snow falling! It's a print tray box (12" square) decorating using the Artisan Embellishments Kit and More Amore Designer Speciality Papers amongst other things.

Stampin_Up

I've wanted to do something with this photo of the Spark and Major Mayhem for so long now. Zac was such a chunky baby boy! I was so nervous about cutting the photo as the digital of the original is long since lost on a burnt out laptop! 

Here's a close up of one of the resin flowers:

Stampin_Up

And a bit more detail too:

Stampin_Up

 If you like this and would like to make your own, I'm running a class doing just that on:
Saturday 18th May
1pm - 4pm
Nottingham

Cost is £30 and includes the frame (rrp £22.50), all your kit including adhesive and refreshments.
Please book ASAP as spaces are very limited.
You can secure your place with a £10 deposit but payment in full needed by Tues 30th April please.

To book your place, you can email me at
bluejellystampin@sky.com
or phone me on
07748 707845

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Victoria this is just absolutely stunning.... I love the way you have split the photo.

    The whole frame has come together soooo well

    Hugs
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful what you've done with the Artisans kit. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x