Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Stampin' Up! Word Play

After a good tidy up in the Room of Craft I enlisted the Mini Beasts to help me make a stack of customer thank you cards. Some may be slightly on the wonky side - sorry those were most likely made by me, Zac and Blake are the perfectionists!

Stampin_Up

I love this stamp set - Word Play and was lucky enough to get it for FREE!! Thank you Stampin' Up! I've used Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, Melon mambo, Lucky Limeade, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant. Mix it up!

Stampin_Up

The spotty paper is from one of the Colour Stacks and the stars are from a couple of other stamp sets. Hope you like them. Was very satisfying to see them all finished and stacked up.

Stampin_Up

Now to go and write in them all, I don't think I'll ask Zac for help with that though!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x