Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Stampin' Up! Floral District Project Ideas

Oh dear - I can't get in the room of craft yet again today. Both boys are home today and tomorrow as poor Zac has an upset tummy and has to stay off for 48 hours. He had a very rough night but is very much on the mend today. 

So whilst I haven't been able to smuggle in a spot of crafting I do have some previously made projects that I haven't shared with you just yet and here they are. All created using Stampin' Up! Floral District Product Suite.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

My first project is a decorated tin with pencils in. It started out life as a baked bean tin and after a good wash and dry I covered the outside and the inside with Floral District Designer papers stuck in place with Tombow. I wrapped another layer around the outside and then stamped letters using Letter It alphabet stamp set on Whisper White card in matching inks, cut them out and stuck down adding Self Adhesive Rhinestones between to finish. It actually reads 'stuff' but I couldn't get a photo to show it. The pencils are wrapped in DSP too with 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight around the tips.
 
Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

Next up is a money tin. Again I've decorated it with Floral District Designer Papers and the same ribbon as before. This time I've added a flower made using Fun Flowers Big Shot die and matching card stock too.
 
Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

The next projects are really simple to do. Just decorate a note pad cover and make a band to hold it together with a flower added on top of the ribbon. I've used the same ribbon in Daffodil Delight here.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

Finally in the same style a Sticky Note holder and pen. I've used Betsy's Blossoms stamp set here - one I got for free in a bundle from Stampin' Up - one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Why not drop me an email at bluejellystampin@sky.com to find out more about joining my team and becoming a demonstrator yourself? Great to make some extra cash just in time for Christmas too.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

Well I had better get back to Major Mayhem and Commander Chaos, it's amazing how quickly them become noisy when I'm not paying them enough attention.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x