Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Floral District Fabric Owl

A quick post from me today to share another fella made with Stampin' Up! Floral District fabric:

Stampin_up

I've made plenty of these owls before but this fabric really is my favourite. I think I'm going to have to order some more.

I've used those fabulous Brushed Bronze Buttons again for his eyes:

Stampin_Up

I also die cut the outer eyes using Circles #2 Big Shot die. This fabric is just perfect.

More tomorrow.
Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria. Loving your fabric creations. Your owl is just wonderful. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria. Loving your fabric creations. Your owl is just wonderful. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x