Pages

Monday 23 July 2012

Stampin' Up! Treasure Chest

I got so much lovely feedback on the teacher lunch pail style survival kits I made last week that's I've slightly amended my design and created a treasure chest. Hope you like it:


It's just the same but without the handle on top and the addition of handles to the sides. I've used Stampin' Up! Well Worn Designer Series Papers for this one as I love the faded and wood looks these papers give and it saves me having to do any distressing myself ha, ha!

Below is a photo of the chest open, you can see the top tray is in place. Wouldn't it look fab filled with golden chocolate coins and other goodies for a little pirate?


Next the inside with the lift out tray removed - plenty of space to store more treasure me hearties!


A front view of the treasure chest, I've made good use of those Antique Brads, I love them, when I go for a vintage look - just got to include them.


Finally a close up of some of the detail:


The key is from Artistic Etchings, attached to the lock with some Linen thread.

Hope you're having as much sunshine as we are, makes me smile it does :)

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x