Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

Stampin' Up! Simple Layouts

One of the things I love about Stampin' Up! is the ability to keep things simple. Because all our products mix and match, it means everything goes together so easily and this helps to keep the overall look quite clean.

Today I'm sharing a couple of very simple and quick to make 6" square scrapbook layouts. It's another one of our wedding I'm afraid. It's so simple, a square of Pool Party, a square of Peach Parfait, a photo, a strip of Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper, a punched border and a little bit of journaling.


And a close up, the stamp is from Notably Ornate.


My second layout is one for the boys and shows The Spark (on the right) with his Best Man (AKA weird Auntie Mark):


Here I've used a square of Calypso Coral layered with a square of Whisper White. I added a strip of Pool Party Card with some more Everyday Enchantment scraps punched with the 1" Circle Punch, each with one of the brads that you can earn for FREE this month with an order of £45 or more.


Aren't the brads just scrummy? To finish I added to strips of Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral Sheer Organza ribbon, glued on the back of the card. these ribbons can also be  yours for FREE along with the brads. Want to order? Just drop me an email! bluejellystampin@sky.com

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x