Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

Stampin' Up! Mouthwatering Melons!

I've made some daft cards for you today! My boys are at their Grandparents for the day and I'm prepping for a team gathering this Sunday but squeezed making a few cards. I've used the Stampin' Up! set Mouthwatering again as I'm featuring it on my blog this week. Today it's the turn of the water melon!

I've used a colour combo of River Rock, Melon Mambo and Garden Green.

 
 The letter 'a' is from Just Perfect and the sentiment from the exclusive hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes.


The spotty paper is Melon Mambo from the Brights Stack. I've made the trim using the Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. Like the lolly pop cards earlier this week, I've used Versamark ink before the Melon Mambo ink and used layers of Clear Embossing Powder, pouring more on each time I heated it until it was glossy enough.


And my final card:


Exactly the same products used here, just a different sentiment stamped out.

Righto - much to do, must get on as I have the boys to occupy me tomorrow whilst the Spark goes off to do a house bashing job - that's a full electrical re-wire!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x