Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Stampin' Up! Everyday Enchantment Offer

Another fabulous promotion from Stampin' Up! for you during July in ADDITION to the extra Hostess benefits you could receive too!



For EVERY £45 you spend on Stampin' Up! products during July you can earn this set for FREE



It's a set of 30 Brads in 5 designs and 2 spools of ribbon in Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral. It's a gorgeous organza and you get an amazing 9.1 metres on each reel!!

If you think it looks a bit familiar, it's because they match the gorgeous Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Papers that we had earlier this year. You'll be pleased to know it's back by popular demand and can be yours for just £9.95 - but only WHILST STOCKS LAST.


Remember these coordinate beautifully with other Stampin' Up! products in these colours:

 To order these products from me just email at bluejellystampin@sky.com and place your order or book a party with me during July.

 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. these are so nice..Lovely vintage style collection....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collection! Thanks for visiting my site, hope will try out my recipe soon...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x