Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

Ready for Summer Crafting Show

Just back from helping Zoë and Linda set up our stand at the Summer Crafting Show at Doncaster Racecourse this weekend. If you pop along - we'd love to see you and are on stand E34. We have an awesome raffle each day of the event, demonstrations, lots of inspiration and more!

To keep you going with some crafting today though, here are some peg fridge magnets I made using the gorgeous Everyday Enchantment Papers, mixed up with the brads from this months special offer and some In Colour Printed brads too.


Also have to share a photo taken of Zoë mid stand set up!


Hope to see you over the weekend.

Hugs
 
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo I'm coming on Sunday so will make sure I pop by the stand :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to the show on Sunday, will come say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've just found your blog after speaking to you earlier today look forward to having a read of it all later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you tell me how you attached the brads to your clothes pins....did you cut off the metal hooks? Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x