Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator



I've seen it! I've got my paper copy of the new Seasonal Catalogue......Swoon.... I got a bit giddy and couldn't concentrate for a while afterwards.  Us Stampin' Up! demonstrators have got ours already and it's going to be available to you from 1st September.

It is amazing, my head is buzzing with ideas and opportunities and I wish I could share it all with you right now.....
If you were a demo you would be able to see it so why not join my Stampin' Up! team right now????  I definitely think that July is one of the best months of the year to become a demo.  Here's why..........

If you join in July your first quarterly minimum does not need to be met till the end of December 2012.
That means you get  your Stampin' Up! Starter Kit with £130 worth of any goods of your choice to play with over the summer.  

Mid-August you get to pre-order lots of new items from the new seasonal catalogue at 30% discount. 
1st September you can sell these products to your customers along with offering them the items from the Last Chance/Retired Lists. 

You can then pre-order from the new main catalogue which is then released on 1st October. 
Whilst having one of the best and busiest times of the year to grow your business and capitalise on all the lovely new products coming our way....

I don't do pushy, just answer openly and honestly to see if becoming a demo is right for you......

Join Stampin Up
Want to have a chat about it? Email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or call me on 07748 707845. I'd love to hear from you.

Hugs
 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh I share your excitement :)

    I'm looking forward to nap time already !!

    Especially as the weather isn't as nice today :)

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x