Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Stampin' Up! Vienna Incentive trip

Picture this....Jelly is sitting on the sofa watching the tellybox with the boys when Mr UPS arrives at the door. I'm not expecting an order so what is it? A small packet? From Stampin' Up! all my deliveries from Stampin' Up! come in boxes big enough for me to move house in. Well when i saw what was inside I started screaming and practically bounced off the walls. Note - Mr UPS is still standing in front of me awaiting my signature!

 How gorgeous is this? Last year I worked hard and was thrilled to earn the Stampin' Up! incentive trip to Vienna in June this year. This is what my tickets and itinerary arrived in. Can't say I've ever received tickets in a clutch bag before! Look at the lovely bronze logo:


I won't apologise for the amount photos I'm about to share, as a first time incentive trip achiever I'm probably a little bit over excited about the whole thing! I took these photos as I opened the bag to so you can imagine the whoops and screams I'm doing now!


Inside the clutch bag is all this:


Gorgeous laminated luggage tags, my flight details, a book with all the itinerary details in and a card to leave at home. That's so Spark knows where I am! As incentive trip achievers we get to take a plus one on this trip with us and as Hubby is staying home to look after Commander Chaos and Major Mayhem I am taking my lovely down line Tracy.


Look at the tags! I'm getting all excited again!


Finally a little snippet of the inside of the book. I wish Spark had been home today to take a photo of me opening this all up! If you'd like to work towards earning a Stampin' Up! incentive trip, why not give me a call or drop me an email to chat about how you could join our team of Jelly Stampers and become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator yourself? You can even get a FREE ticket to our European convention worth £145 if you join during May.

Right I'm off to make myself a coffee and eat a cupcake to celebrate!

Hugs
 
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your incentive trip win!!! I hope you share lots of photos of Vienna too - it will be amazing if this clutch is anything to go by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee and a cup cake - surely you deserve champagne!! Congratulations - hope you have a great time - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased for you!!

    I know you will have a great time, please send lots of pics for us "stalkers" left home in the rain??? (well I'm sure its never going to stop!!)

    Have fun!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congratulations! looking forward to seeing the photos.
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done mrs' very well deserved, don't forget me postcard!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rather a lot of pics don't you think!!!!!!!!!!!LOL. Can't wait to be there with you.Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x