Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Stampin' Up! Apothecary What?

Ooh we have such lovely sunshine today - weather to make Jelly smile. As promised I am back with another project from the new Summer Mini Catalogue. I've used the stamp set Apothecary Art which I'm sure Stampin' Up! introduced to make us all pronounce it wrong - hearing some of the versions at Regional training on Saturday was hilarious.

So here is my project:


It was one of the project I had on my Share Fair table at training, I was showing ways to love your hostess. This is a project I would demonstrate at a party and give to the hostess as a thank you. It's an old DVD case (or in my case an old stamp case). I've replaced the insert with Island Indigo card and decorated the front with Twitterpated Designer Papers, Apothecary Art stamps and an In Colour Printed Brad. I love these new Framelits dies we have as they coordinate perfectly with the stamp set. I quickly coloured my image with the Aqua Brush and coordinating inks:


It's so quick to do but so effective. I stamped the sentiment on Certainly Celery Card and cut the strip before sticking it on top. The box is held shut with matching Certainly Celery Taffeta Ribbon. Want to see what's inside?


It's a set of 4 cards and envelopes to match.


They are made the same way as the case cover, just using another of the stamps out of the set. I'm really hoping someone took some photos of the share fair as I totally forgot by the time I'd set up!

Must say a big Hello to Jess, Helen and to Rebecca who I've had lovely chats with this week about joining Team Jelly. If you'd like to become a demonstrator too, why not drop me an email or give me a call for a no pressure chat about what to expect! We're having a small team gathering this Sunday afternoon so if you are local, let me know and you can come along and meet us.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'd never have thought of that idea - brilliant. Now I'm off to raid the DVD cupboard! :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x