Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Buy It whilst you can!

Ooh the pressure is officially on! There are now only EIGHT days left to order from the Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalogue. Do you have everything you want or need yet?

Do you realise that after 30th April you won't be able to order the Build a Cupcake stamp set or the matching Cupcake Builder Punch? Worse still - we'll also wave goodbye to the fabby 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch.

I've made a card using all of these products as I love them so much. My card is cased from a gorgeous swap I received yesterday from the lovely Ciara, a fellow demo.


 I've also used the vibrant Fruit and Flowers designer papers. These will also be going at the end of the month but if you place an order of £45 or more on the goodies you want, you can get this set of papers for FREE! That straight away saves you nearly £10.

It's really easy to order Stampin' Up! products from me, just phone me on 07748 707845 or email me bluejellystampin@sky.com and let me know what you'd like. There are lots of payment options so you can choose the one that suits you.

Please don't wait until 1st May - you'll be too late!

Hugs
 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Victoria, I love the scrummy ice cream and and fab papers! Hope all is OK with you and the boys :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ice cream cone and colours look fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Victoria! It's hard to believe April is almost gone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x