Pages

Friday 27 April 2012

Going......going......

Eeek! Seriously, just a few days remaining now to order anything you love from the Stampin' Up! Spring Mini catalogue. 

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I get a little fraught towards the end of a catalogue or promotion as I know I don't have much time left to showcase some of the beautiful products we have. At the same time I'm whooping and giggling behind the scenes 'cos I've also got loads of new stuff to play with from the New Summer Mini Catalogue! Just one of the perks of being a demonstrator is that you get to order stuff a whole month before it's available to everyone else.

There's something NEW and exciting coming next week that just might tempt you to join our team and become a Stampin' Up! demo too. If you can't wait to find out, please drop me an email over the weekend and I'll share!

Anyway, back to the Spring Mini, here's a project I cased from page 13 using You Are Loved - not just for Valentine's Day!


It's cute little gift box filled with cards. The colour combo is Pool Party, Real Red, Lucky Limeade and Pretty in Pink. Here's the box:


I stamped the heart in Versamark ink and then coloured the flower image with Markers and stamped onto Whisper White Card and cut out. Next, stamped the banner and snipped the ends before punching a Scallop Oval in Pretty in Pink and sticking it behind. The banner is held in place using Clear Rhinestone Brads. The pretty trim around the top is the gorgeous Red Glimmer Paper, also from the mini. 


I made five mini cards to go inside using Real Red card and In Color Designer Papers. I stamped the same flower image and cut them out for each card too. To finish I popped them in a 4"x6" Cello Bag and tied together with a Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon bow.


If you'd like to order these or any other products, I have my last mini catalogue order going through on Monday 30th April. You need to have your order and payment to me by MIDDAY on Monday please. If you live local to me and can collect your order, your post and packing is FREE as a thank you from me.

A quick reminder about my Cupcake Recipe Card Index Box Class:


Booking for this class closes TOMORROW - Saturday 27th April. More details on the class can be found HERE.

Hugs
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x