Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Stampin' Up! Timeless Portrait Fabric Owls

Oooh sunshine always puts me in such a good mood. Especially when hubby isn't working and can take the boys to the park and leave me home to craft! It was time to air the Toyota again today (Ahem, it's a sewing machine NOT a car) and make these:


Yep - more fabric owls. This time using Stampin' Up! Timeless Portrait Fabric. I've used the huge Spice Cake Designer Buttons again for the eyes in Pear Pizzaz and almost matched them up with Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon. I did try the Pear Pizzaz Stitched Poly Ribbon but somehow it just didn't do it for me!

Here's my favourite fabric owl of the three:


I have to make these in every fabric Stampin' Up! do now as I jut love them to bits. Don't forget the fabric owl PDF tutorial is available in my side bar if you want to make one of these yourself.

Followers will know that a while back now I started the task of making a Star Wars Death Star for my boys. Here's where we got up to on Friday afternoon:


We had THE messiest afternoon with paper mache, it was great fun. Well for a while anyway and then the boys decided glue looked better on the floor, the chairs, the table.........so Mummy got a little bit of a tut on and put it all away to get back out another day!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x