Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Happy Birthday Dad

It's my Dad's Birthday today and now I know my card has arrived on time I can share it here:


I've used Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Island Indigo for my colour combo using three of the gorgeous In Colours. The letters have been die cut from the Big Shot Simple Letters set. The square of DSP were simply punched using the larger square punch (you know me I like anything resembling a collage of squares!). The birthday sentiment is from the hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes, coloured with Markers before stamping:


I even decorated the inside to match:


I think my Dad has now recovered from Zac singing a somewhat out of tune yet entertaining version of 'Happy Birthday' down the phone!

Keep warm!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love this Victoria :o) Great layout and the colours are perfect together.

    Thanks for your comment hun - it's funny, I couldn't imagine Dex going anywhere without me but I've sort of accepted that Morgan will have to sometimes. He's really excited so I can't let myself look sad until he's gone! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x