Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Berry Blossoms and a Class

Ooh 'twas so very nice to have some time in the room of craft yesterday afternoon. I've been determined to make a few scrap layouts and so finally I got the time:


Does it look familiar? It should - it's the same layout as the picture on the front of the new Spring Mini:


I think it shows the Berry Blossoms product suite off beautifully. Using the Berry Blossoms papers. Fruit and Flowers stamps and Blossom Party Big Shot die. Look at the detail:


I've made a coordinating 12x12 layout to go with this one but I'm not sharing it yet as I want class attendees to see it and make it first!

If you'd like to come along and make this fabulous layout along with a matching one, the class is on Tuesday 7th February at 7.30pm at my home in Arnold, Nottingham.

The cost of the class is £10 and you will get half a pack of the Berry Blossoms papers, a whole packet of self adhesive pearls and enough product in your goody bag to make these layouts and much more too. So that means you'll be able to make other projects to match at home!

Why not buy yourself a 12x12 linen album as part of the class? They cost £23.95 in the catalogue, but order it when you pay for your class and you can have the album and the class for just £30. You might even want to treat yourself to the gorgeous Fruit and Flowers stamp set:


The Wood Mount set is £18.95 and the Clear Mount set is just £14.95. Not bad for 9 stamps I'm sure you'll agree.

Places do need to be booked and paid for by Friday 27th January please. You can email at bluejellystampin@sky.com to book your place or just give me a call on 07748 707845. Hope you can make it.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x