Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Simple Scrap Pages

I had a bit of fun making some very quick and simple scrap layouts using products from the lovely Nursery Nest product suite. If you're a bit nervous about venturing in to scrapbooking, these show that you don't have to do much to create a page. Here's the 12x12 one:


Sometimes when you look at a piece of 12x12 paper it's difficult to imagine cutting it up or doing much with it. So all I've done is added my photo of Blake smothered in humus and simply used some of the Quick Accents to add the blue ribbon, label and 'boy' sentiment. Finished off with a couple of self adhesive pearls and a little journalling on Whisper White card with a Marker, punched out to make a tag using the Decorative Label Punch. Simples. Next is a 6x6 layout, perfect to go in the new ring bound matching album!


I love this photo, it's of Zac when he used to go to a play session called Wobbly Ones, we were warned to bring spare outfits this day as they'd be playing in foam. Zac wasn't keen though and soon crawled out! I'd like to say that this design was pretty much cased from this design in the Idea book and Catalogue. I didn't have time for lots of stamping and cutting out so simply replaced that with the blue bird from the Quick Accents.


My final layout is also a 6x6 one and is the simplest layout of the three. It's showing a photo of my nieces Georgia and Eliza eight years ago when they were my bridesmaids. They've both grown up into beautiful young ladies now of course!


Here I've used Perfect Plum card and used mainly the photograph with some patterned paper, a length of White Grosgrain ribbon and some Quick Accents.

If you'd like to order any of the Nursery Nest products or if you'd like to come along to one of my scrapbooking classes, please get in touch as I'd love to hear from you.

Hugs

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These are fab Vic, I really need to get back into my scrapbooking, particularly like the one of Zac playing in the foam - I feel the need now to find a baby and spray them with foam......lol

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x