Pages

Saturday 29 October 2011

Join Team Jelly October Bonus


Oooh Stampin' Up! have done it again giving away more fabulous products if you sign to become a demonstrator during OCTOBER the Starter Kit has already been re-vamped and is still only £119 for over £250 worth of value

To top that when you join during October and choose your customiseable Starter Kit, you'll receive the brand new In Colour bundle for FREE! The bundle includes the 5 new In Colour full size ink pads and a pack of mixed A4 card. Great to kick start your business.

In addition - as a thank you for joining my team during October I will give you a kit containing samples of card, ink and Markers, plus samples of ALL the designer papers too along with dates for our fabulous team training sessions.

So - give me a call on 07748 707845 or email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com and we can talk about how joining Team Jelly will really give you the opportunity to start your own fabulous Stampin' Up! business.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x