Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Big Top Fun

Blimey, the Indian Summer has well and truely gone hasn't it? I'm first to admit to being a bit nesh and have had the heating on for the last hour! Had to scrape the ice off the car this morning too - shudders!

As I said the other day, I'd been having a bit of a play with new set Under The Big Top and have a couple more cards to share with you:


Excuse the shadow across the photo, I keep dashing into the conservatory when the sun comes out and it clouds over again before I get chance to get a decent photo! I've used patterned papers here from Big Top Birthday and hand cut the bunting and the balloon and layered over more DSP from the same pack and a strip of Old Olive DSP too. The sentiment is stamped from Under The Big Top and punched out using the Decorative Label Punch.

Next up is the strong man, no Big Top would be complete without him!


I got the idea of using the In Colour brads as his weights from a card sample I saw at leadership training. I've combined stamp sets here and used Pennant Parade as I think they go together perfectly. Even better now we have the Petite Pennants Builder Punch to go with! Last year I sat patiently cutting out loads of bunting from another co-ordinating stamp set Party This Way to span across two 12x12 layouts. Humph!

Must dash, lots to get on with this afternoon!
Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What fab cards, I love the way you did his weights.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards Victoria, so bright and cheerful. Love the brad idea for the weights.
    Love Tracy -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x