Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

All Wrapped Up

An early post from me today as I am about to load up the car and head off to set up for the craft fair at the John Godber Centre, Oggle Street, Hucknall. If you want to pop and visit my stall, the doors open from 10 - 4.

I've made a few gifts this week, do you like these cute stationery sets?


Clearly I didn't make the stationery sets themselves! I bought them and wrapped them up in gorgoues Baja Breeze and new in colour Cameo Coral. I've used the matching designer papers and used the lace border punch to create the lovely strip across the front. I love the crinkled effect the seam binding ribbon creates too.


Righto, I'd better get on!

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Totally awesome... have a great time at your show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're fab. Love the colour combo and that gorgeous new border punch! :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x