Pages

Thursday 1 September 2011

Gift Box or Bag

My second post today and a bit late due to the bank holiday weekend and then my hubby having an accident at work. I am so so lucky that his injury wasn't a few cm over to the right or he may have lost his sight in his left eye. I won't go into detail, am just so relieved he hasn't damaged his sight.

Anyway, holidays and nursing aside, I am late with my DT project for Die Cut Dreams. This fortnight our challenge is to make and gift bag or a gift box. Here are mine:


I've made a set of gift boxes containing 4 tea lights each. The gorgeous Jolly Holiday papers and beautiful striped Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon are both retiring this month. These boxes are so easy to make and I will be posting a FREE tutorial on here this week so you can make them too.

So please pop over to our challenge blog and join in - I don't even mind if you have a go at making these!!!

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a fab idea. So classy looking too. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is beautiful! Where can I located the free tutorial? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x