Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Holiday Fun

It's challenge time over at Die Cut Dreams and this fortnight we want to see 'Holiday Fun'. I opted to do a spot of scrapbooking as I've been neglecting my layouts for a while. Here's mine:


It's a bit hard to see like this so here are the pages on their own:


And the next page:

The photos are from our holiday to Cromer earlier this year and everything used on the layout is Stampin' up! with the exception of the larger die cut circles. I made the tags and decorated them using lots of stamps, papers and quick accents and both tag punches. I threaded some linen thread through the eyelets to join them together. The journaling has been printed on the PC on to cardstock vellum and then torn and held in place with brads. The title uses the Timeless Type Big Shot alphabet die set and I cut the photos out using the Big Shot Circles die. Finally I used some Markers to add some doodling.

I'll share a secret with you - I copied this layout from one I made years ago, ahem......


I much prefer the new version! Hope you can join in with us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. love this layout so bright and interesting.
    Charlie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages Victoria...you should enter these for Scrapbooker of the Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x