Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

An Exclusive Purse and a Matching Card

Mr UPS delivered some orders today and look what was inside:


Yey - the beautiful, exclusively designed cosmetic bag, Rich Razzleberry Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and a tub of Assorted Clips. Actually there were more than one of each on the parcel! The card didn't come from Stampin' Up! however, I used the gift as my inspiration to make it this afternoon. You can see it better here:


I started off with textured Very Vanilla card and stamped the floral image in Crumb Cake and the Sentiment in Night of Navy. The stamps are both from For Everything. Next it was out with the Mat Pack and Paper Piercing Tool to create holes for my faux stitching - so easy to do straight lines with the guides on there - and drew my stitching in with  Night of Navy marker. The sentiment is coloured with Markers too - Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Crumb Cake. Now the inside of the bag is lovely colourful stripes as is the matching tag but we don't have a patterned paper to match. So I took another piece of Very Vanilla card and created my stripes with coordinating Markers using my ruler as I can't draw straight for anything!

Do you want to see some more photos of the bag?


I took this one next to a paper trimmer so you get an idea of the size - it's actually 20cm across so very generous and lots of space to keep your craft tools in too! Here's the gorgeous inside:


And just look at the pretty embroidered flowers:


It has a gorgoeous Stampin' Up! enamelled logo on the zipper in the same colour. Want one? Just place an order of £75 or more with me this month or host a workshop totalling £250 or more and the bag is yours for FREE along with the ribbon and clips assortment too!
Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. So cool, thanks for sharing this Victoria. I am placing my order next week so can't wait to get mine! Love the card too, I've been umming and ahhing about getting that set, I may have to now!
    Luv Lynne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Irresistable! Love your matching thank you card :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x