Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

I Have Arrived

Ever been promising yourself to do something and never actual get around to doing it? Well that's been me and making scrapbook pages of my boys when they were born! So finally I have made a start. Here's Zac, I used the phrase 'I have arrived' along with this particular photo on his birth announcement cards:


It's the left page of a double layout but I can't share the second page yet as that would spoil things for the ladies coming to my baby themed scrapbopok class on Tuesday 28th June! I've used Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Whisper White card and Little Additions stamp set. I'll share more after the class!

hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout and baby
    I love Stampin'up products and your blog is such an inspiration
    Posh x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x